Monday, August 20, 2007

uggg

How come when you have a pelvic exam at the gyno's office I swear their entire arm is up there?? I'm telling you I got my tonsils checked! What's up with that? AND then it makes me wonder... what makes a person ever want to be a gyno really?? Who likes doing that?? BUT I guess there is also those people who check prostates too - that sounds like loads of fun. Would you believe over the weekend I saw this big RV that was giving FREE prostate exams (yes I looked for the one for women but no luck) and there were ACTUALLY men sitting there filling the paperwork out. Could it be that they just saw the word FREE and never bothered to read the rest of the sign? There weren't even any women sitting there with guns to these men's heads MAKING them do it. STRANGE... I couldnt' resist a picture. Did you know that if you google prostate exam you will find a real live man getting a real live exam?? Ahhh Internet you never cease to amaze me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAG!!!
how come you didn't take a picture of the *creepy* van?! Only in "your town"! Lol.
one time i had a pap, and the dr. was mad at me (cause i was annoyed at the 4hour waiting room wait/1 hr IN room) and she was SO rough and she made comments about my vagigi!...
That was my first pap ever. What a horrible experience!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that sucks! I sure wish someone other than us would post on here. SURELY someone else has some good gyno stories to tell....